As Tulsa Oklahoma Estate Planning Attorneys we strive to provide compassionate and caring legal representation to families needing help with the estate plan of a loved one. We can help you with effective and affordable estate planning tools such as wills, irrevocable trusts, living trusts, charitable trusts, durable power of attorney and advanced medical directive.
Robinson Law Offices offers this “Revocable Living Trust” estate planning package for an individual for as low as $999.00 flat fee including:
- A Pour Over Last Will; Ensures that property not held by your trust is given to your trust beneficiaries upon your death.
- Individual or Joint Revocable Living Trust; Holds Property for an Individual or a couple during life and Distributes it after death.
- Real Estate Deed; Transfers Real Property into your Trust.
- Memorandum of Trust; Instructions by you for your Successor Trustee.
- Schedule of Assets; Describes property you own and where your documents are located.
- Power of Attorney; Customized to your needs
- Advanced Medical Directive; Instructions to your loved ones regarding medical decisions
- Instructions by your attorney on how to properly fund your trust.
- Deluxe Engraved Secure Living Trust Organizer and Archival Quality Paper.
- State Specific Instructions
- Ability to make gifts of specific property such as jewelry or artwork
- Successor and Alternate Successor Trustees; People you designate to manage your assets for you and your beneficiaries.
- Free revisions up to 6 months after purchase
- Attorney Consultations in Person or by Telephone Included to Customize your Estate Plan
While there are online forms that you can purchase and use they often charge hundreds of dollars extra for “attorney consultations” or “real estate deeds”. By the time you purchased all of the neccessarry documents such as in the package we have created for you the price difference is not worth the hassle and risk you will experience. Every document we have included in this package is important to the proper administration of your estate. There are many advantages to using the proper estate planning documents. Robinson Law PC can discuss with you the specific options that will help achieve your goals. Let Robinson Law make it easy for you…and your loved ones.
Contact us at 918-960-0091 for a free consultation.
Call us if you are travelling and need to make sure that your loved ones are protected in your absence. Perhaps you are wondering how to avoid undue heart ache for your family upon your incapacity or death. You do not need to have a lot of assetts to properly manage your affairs. In fact, if you simply own a car or a house or have a checking account you may not be aware that you need to understand your options should something happen to you. Robinson Law PC will provide quick, effective estate planning services throughout Northeastern Oklahoma, including Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Owasso, Jenks, Claremore, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Bartlesville, Okmulgee, Vinita, Miami, Pryor, Muskogee and Oklahoma City.
Feel free to browse our legal blog and review archived articles about Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and other legal issues that our clients frequently ask us about. Please join us on face book at http://www.facebook.com/robinsonlawpc and like our page. Join us at linked in by clicking on the link provided for you on the bottom of the left hand column.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
– To Advocate aggressively for your legal rights
– To Answer your questions with clear direction
– To Acknowledge the importance of you and your case
– To Act with integrity, Christian values and ethics
– To Access a true road to recovery and successful resolution of your case
INFORMATION HEREIN IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
The opinions expressed on this web site represent only the opinions of Robinson Law PC and are in no way intended as legal advice upon which you should rely. Every person’s situation is unique. You should consult with a bankruptcy attorney, licensed to practice law in your state, for advice about your particular situation.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED.
This web site is provided for educational and informational purposes only. Users of this site agree that accessing this site and the information contained on these pages does not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Robinson Law PC. Such a relationship can only be created pursuant to a written agreement after personal consultation.