Automobile and Truck Accidents
An auto accident by itself can be a very difficult time in your life. But if not properly handled by an experienced personal injury attorney and with the cost of medical bills, lost time from work, dealing with repair or totaling of your vehicle, not getting proper medical treatment, and the list goes on…it can be one of the most memorable times in life. But unfortunately a bad memory.
Call us if you want to see what your rights are and to talk about these problems. We can talk to you and let you know what your rights are. Insurance companies have staffs of trained adjusters to represent their interests not yours, which can be overlooked if you are not properly represented by a qualified attorney. Put our qualifications to work to for you, call for your free consultation.
I was in an Automobile Accident, now what?
- Check to see if everyone is safe or needs immediate medical attention.
- Immediately call the police and ambulance, to come to the scene. Anytime there is a dispute as to the facts, having a police report can be a big difference in dealing with the liability insurance company.
- Get contact and insurance information from the other party.
- Leave the vehicles where they were when the wreck happened.
- Get pictures of the damage to the cars, location of the cars and any injuries.
- Seek a medical evaluation as soon as you can.
- Call an attorney before you give any statements or discuss what happened with the insurance company!
Please call us to answer these common questions:
- Many serious injuries do not show up right away, what should I do?
- How do I deal with the other person’s insurance company?
- Should the other person’s insurance company be trusted?
- How will my medical bills and lost wages be paid?
- Who will fix my car?
The client does not pay us an attorney fee until we settle the case!
We do not get paid to handle your case unless we are able to settle it or obtain a judgement for you. When you come in for a FREE CONSULTATION we will evaluate your case and help you get medical care immidiately. If you do not have insurance most providers will take a lien on you case and wait to get paid for your treatment until your case is resolved. We will help you resolve your property damage to your car and we will obtain a police report for you.
We start working on your case the day you hire us! If you or your loved one is in the hospital we can come to you and begin helping you with planning the next step of your recovery and outpatient care. We can help you with prescriptions and outpatient physical therapy! We will advocate for you with your treatment team and with the insurance provider. Your case will be thoroughly documented and negotiated to get you the best settlement possible before litigation is pursued.