Tulsa Oklahoma Business Law Attorneys
Robinson Law PC is a partnership of Christian Business Law Attorneys in Tulsa Oklahoma who have helped clients for over 26 years with:
- Business Law Consulting
- Business LLC Formation
- Business S corporation Formation
- Business C Corporation Formation
- Business Partnership Formation
- Business Contracts and Transactions
- Business Commercial Leases
- Business Buy Sell agreements
- Business Intellectual Property
- Copyrights and Trademarks of company products, business logos
- Corporate Training by a business law attorney including Conflict Resolution, Negotiation Training, Human Resources Skills
- Corporate Counsel Services for businesses who need monthly, quarterly or yearly reviews
- Business Mediation Services for Business Owners, Managers or Employees
Prior to practicing business law, Mark Robinson completed a business degree and worked in business management for 10 years with IBM. While at IBM, Mark developed and supervised corporate training programs for IBM employees from several departments. This corporate experience makes him a very knowledgeable and effective business law attorney in diverse areas. After he earned his law degree , Mark went on to achieve advanced certification in mediation and alternative methods of conflict resolution. He uses the analytical and negotiation skills he developed to help business entrepreneurs identify winning strategies to achieve their dreams by providing creative solutions to complex problems.
Oklahoma attorneys Mark Robinson and Roberta Robinson have over 50 years combined legal experience practicing law, teaching at a graduate business school and speaking for professional organizations at a state and national level. They take that diverse experience, research thoroughly all the specific facts of your situation and provide thorough and compelling representation in your favor. At Robinson Law PC, we are experienced and large enough to advise you on a variety of legal issues, yet small enough to serve you with personal attention, respect and compassion.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
– To Advocate aggressively for your legal rights
– To Answer your questions with clear direction
– To Acknowledge the importance of you and your case
– To Act with integrity, Christian values and ethics
– To Access a true road to recovery and successful resolution of your case
INFORMATION HEREIN IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
The opinions expressed on this web site represent only the opinions of Robinson Law PC and are in no way intended as legal advice upon which you should rely. Every person’s situation is unique. You should consult with a bankruptcy attorney, licensed to practice law in your state, for advice about your particular situation.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED.
This web site is provided for educational and informational purposes only. Users of this site agree that accessing this site and the information contained on these pages does not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Robinson Law PC. Such a relationship can only be created pursuant to a written agreement after personal consultation.